Sunday 20 September 2009

Notting Hill Gate Screening



We had our second SOLD OUT screening in London today at the Notting Hill Gate Picturehouse. The film screened in front of 185 people followed by a post-screening Q&A with Barbara Hulanicki and Louis Price (pictured above - director of Beyond Biba). It was our favorite screening so far.

A big thank you to Mike Matthews who organized the event. Once the Q&A finished pandemonium broke out when we started selling our film posters signed by Barbara. We ended up selling over 60 which was amazing! We're looking forward to screening with more Picturehouse cinemas in Greenwich, Clapham and Edinburgh next month.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you November Films. It was just amazing! The film was very well done and to meet Barbara my all time hero was something I'll never forget. I made the trip to The Gate from Brighton - it was the first time I have left my new baby ... tough, but soooo worth it! See you're now doing Brighton, so will pop along to that to with the lady that introduced Biba into my life ... my mum!
    Well done once again .... xx

    ReplyDelete